Friday, March 21, 2008

Black Mage Merits


Thursday burn sessions have been fun and productive. I am hoping to continue this thursday burning until my merits are done on BLM at least.... maybe finish up my unloved RDM also.

Anyway I wanted to put up my BLM merits needed to finish them up and they are as follows.

  • Elemental magic skill: 3 - 3 - 3 - 3 - 3 - 3 = 18
  • Ice potency: 4 - 5 = 9
  • Thunder potency: 4 - 5 = 9
  • Freeze II: 4 - 5 = 9
  • Burst II: 4 - 5 = 9
That has a total of 54 total merits to finish up everything BLM related, I have been getting about 6 merits per week so that will be 9 weeks. Then I will just need to get a few more BLM items to really maximize the job.
I don't know what I want to do next after all the merits are finished but I am sure I will find something.
I think I need to post up some salvage stuff we have been doing and some assault stuff also.

No comments: